This Week’s Hybrid School Schedule
Welcome back! Students return to the now-familiar Hybrid School Schedule.
Free Breakfast and Lunch Cafe Meals
Free breakfast and lunch meals are available during school days to all AUHSD students. These meals are “grab and go” in order to minimize lines. Meals include an entree, fruit, and milk. To ensure accurate meal counts, student IDs are scanned at meal pick-up. These free meals are courtesy of a USDA waiver. No a la carte food items will be offered at this time. Please direct any questions about this program here.
AUHSD COVID and Antibody Testing
Take advantage of AUHSD weekly testing services scheduled each Monday at one of the district’s high school campuses. Watch your email for weekly reminders and a link to make your appointment.
Reminder: Required Health Screening
All students and all school visitors are required to complete a COVID-19 screening every day they come to school. Health screenings should be completed in the morning prior to arriving on campus. AHS recommends that students use the cell/mobile set up as it allows for a daily text reminder. Email registration is also available.
- Pro tip: Students should screen shot their “all clear” page and use it as their home screen. This “all clear” page is required to enter campus, but the page disappears from the website after logging off.
- Refer to the District website for your student’s specific schedule as determined by their Cohort.
- Visit this District webpage for the latest details regarding hybrid instruction including student schedules, FAQs, and more.
- View the AUHSD COVID-19 Dashboard for data regarding positive cases and exposure.
- View Contra Costa County tier metrics here.