APC Grants Awarded!
We are pleased to announce that five 2021 APC Spring Grants have been awarded – these projects encourage self-regulation and wellness, celebrate school community spirit, improve our campus experience, and drive thoughtful conversations around diversity and equity. Specifically, the grants were awarded in these areas:
- A guest speaker for Asian Pacific American Heritage Month in May
- Wellness tools for each classroom to promote self regulation concerning anxiety and stress
- Signage to celebrate ACA and return to campus for in-person
- User-friendly bulletin boards across campus to encourage easier communication from clubs, class events, and school-wide happenings
- Refresh of our Senior Deck (a special spot on campus to celebrate all graduating seniors) to accompany the beautiful new mural that was a gift from the graduating class of 2020
Peer Tutoring: In Person and Remote
AHS Peer Tutors are ready to help their classmates in all academic subjects! The schedule for this free service is as follows:
- Mondays: all remote anytime from 10am to 3:35pm
- Tuesdays through Fridays: from 11:30am to 12:35pm and 2:05-3:20pm
- These sessions have tutors in-person in the Peer Tutoring Room (6), as well as remote tutors. Students can stop by during the times listed below, or sign onto Zoom via the links sent on Mondays, or posted on TeachMore.
Our tutors are excited to “see” you again!