We are grateful for our APC donations to date! If you haven’t had a chance to contribute yet, we’d love to count you in. Click here to make a contribution.
Get Informed and Get Involved
2022-23 Donations to APC
Acalanes Parents Club is grateful for your donations this school year. Your contributions directly impact this year’s funding for the following programs integral to your student’s experience and success at Acalanes:
- Peer Tutoring Program (100% funded by APC) providing all students academic support in almost every subject offered at Acalanes
- Grant Programs provide $20K annually to support teacher and student innovation on campus
- Parent Speaker Series delivers a range of engaging speakers (See Parent Ed section for our first event happening this week!)
- Campus Enhancements ranging from tents for outdoor classrooms to paint to furniture, enabling our campus to meet its immediate, critical needs
- College and Career Center helps prepare students for their post- Acalanes lives
- Student Culture and Climate promotes a safe, diverse, and inclusive culture at Acalanes
- Staff and Teacher Development for advancing curriculum.
If you haven’t had a chance to donate, you can do so here. We are grateful for any amount that is meaningful to your family. And to make your donation go even further, don’t forget to check if your company has a corporate matching program by visiting Double The Donation.
Thank you for being a part of the APC community! We couldn’t do it without you!
Lori MacLeod, email@example.com, VP Fundraising and Corporate Match
Many companies support employees by matching their donations to educational organizations. Each company has its own guidelines for employees, spouses, retirees, and widows/widowers and can be completed on-line in only a few minutes.
Does your company match? Click here to find out!
Corporate match donation process:
- Complete your company’s form and submit electronically, by mail, or fax.
- We will verify the completed forms or company inquiries.
- The company will then issue a matching gift contribution and send it to Acalanes Parents Club.
- Acalanes Parents Club will email the donation receipt form.
Use the information below to choose Acalanes Parents Club as the beneficiary:
Organization Name: Acalanes Parents Club
Address: 1200 Pleasant Hill Rd., CA 94549
Tax ID or EIN: 94-6128825
NCES School Dist. ID: 0601650
NCES School ID: 00032
School Phone: 925-280-3790
School FAX: 925-280-3971
Principal: Eric Shawn
Mission Statement: To promote and support the educational well-being
of AHS students.
Match Coordinator: Eng Young
E-mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone Number: 925-962-9621
Giving by Payroll Deduction
Acalanes High School Parents Club, Inc. is an approved donation recipient with several local employers. In many cases, enrolling in a payroll deduction program also qualifies your donations for corporate matching. Please check with your employer’s charitable giving coordinator for enrollment instructions.
Dons Legacy Wall
Honor your student on the Dons Legacy Wall!
Located off the front quad, outside the main office, it is full of tributes to students, graduates, faculty, and supporters of Acalanes High School. Visit the Dons Legacy Wall, enjoy the memories, and imagine what you would like to say on your brick.
This is a wonderful and lasting way to recognize someone while helping support AHS! To have your message engraved on a brick only takes a tax-deductible donation of $250 to the Acalanes Parents Club. Inscriptions can be a maximum of three lines, with up to 17 characters per line.
For easiest ordering, use the webstore and pay by credit card or e-check, click here. If you would rather order with a check, download an order form. Mail your form and check to the address on the form, or drop off at the Acalanes Main Office.
If you have questions, please email email@example.com.