How to Order Transcripts
If you are applying for anything that requires a transcript, or simply want to have a copy, use this link for instructions.
How to Log On to Naviance
Investigate Naviance and all the tools this incredible service offers.
Please update your college application results in Naviance.
Wednesday, Jan 13 (rescheduled from Jan. 12) at 7pm – Naviance Workshop Meeting ID: 651-363-0875 password DONS2021 or LOG IN HERE.
Juniors: College Planning Academy Sessions
Encourage your students to sign up and use Ms. Reicher’s Zoom link to attend.
- Wednesday, Jan 13: Things to Do
- Wednesday, Jan 20: About Me/Personal Assessments
- Wednesday, Jan 27: Building Your List
- Rossmoor Scholarship – $3000 award. Min. GPA 3.0 and max expected family contribution of $20k.
- Taco Bell Foundation – Students who are passionate changemakers. Submission is a two min video on how they plan to use their passion to change the world. Juniors can apply too and defer funds! Due by Jan 20, 2021.
- Assistance League of Diablo Valley Scholarships – This philanthropic program of Assistance League Diablo Valley aids students with college expenses based upon their need, school/community activities, and grade point average. Applicants must be residents of Contra Costa County, California.
- AAUW Scholarship – $2000 awarded to a Senior woman who demonstrates a sustained commitment to community service as well as a grade point average of at least 3.0. Apply now!
- TZU Chi USA Scholars – $1500 awarded on the basis of financial need, academic achievement, and community involvement. Min GPA 3.0, Due 4/22.
Students can book an individual meeting with Ms. Reicher here. Please encourage your student to take advantage regardless of where they are in the process.
- Career Exploration
- Alternatives after High School
- Freshman College Planning
- Sophomore College Planning
- Junior College Planning
- Senior Checklist
- CCC Website
- Follow us on Instagram: @acalanesccc
- Facebook Page for Students – Have your senior or junior join the College and Career Student FB page
Wendy Reicher, College and Career Advisor: email@example.com