Wednesday Dec 8 from 3:15-5pm in the Library ExamJam- All Students Students can drop in to get questions answered by teachers on hand from each subject. Peer tutors will also be available for guidance. It is a great two hour block of time to jump into final exam preparation.
Adopt-a-Family Thank you to our incredible community for opting in to adopt 72 families this holiday season (it is the most EVER)! If you opted in to adopt-a-family we are asking that you drop your wrapped gifts off December 10 between 7:30 to 8:30 am in front of the small gym. See your email for more specifics. We are so grateful for our community’s support!
Sock & Heavy Coat Drive Key Club & Leadership are running a sock and heavy coat (new or gently used) drive through Dec 10 for a homeless encampment in Martinez. Donation bins will be at the flagpole in the morning and in the attendance office throughout the day. We are working in conjunction with the Stanley Leadership program to make this a community effort. Thank you in advance for your donations!
Acalanes Spirit Wear If you ordered spiritwear, check your email. Pick-up will be Thursday, Dec 9 from 3 to 4 pm and Friday, Dec 10 from 7:30 to 8:30 am. We have a few more items available for purchase via the web store. Check them out!
A Peek At The Week Ahead: Winter week is here with dress up days and winter-themed events!
- Monday, Dec 6 Pajama Day and movie showing in 314 during lunch & Open Mic Night at 6 pm at Sideboard. Open Mic Night is a traditional favorite-come grab dinner & listen to student entertainment
- Tuesday, Dec 7 Lumberjack Day & snowball stressbusters during lunch & winter instrumental concert at 7 pm.
- Wednesday, Dec 8 Ugly Sweater Day, Holiday Educational Kahoot in 314 during lunch and Winter Around the World Potluck at 6 pm followed by the winter instrumental concert at 7 pm.
- Thursday, Dec 9 Penguin Party (wear white or black)
- Friday, Dec 10 Frozen Friday! Hot cocoa in the quad before school, adopt-a-family wrapping party during academy, and snow globe making for Children’s Hospital in 314 during lunch.
As always, I am here to support you and your students. If there is anything I can do, please don’t hesitate to reach out via e-mail.
Katherine Walton, Student Activities Director