All Grades: Wednesday, Sept 1 at 7pm Financial Aid Night with Tim Lenahan, the College Finance Guy
Mark your calendars for an informative evening. The cost of college is the 2nd largest purchase a family makes. Learn options available to make good financial decisions with regard to college choices. Here’s the Zoom link.
- Senior Parent Webinar – Mark your calendars! September 8 at 6:30pm will be a night to learn about college & career planning details. Here’s the webinar link.
- 8 dates to join Virtual College Visits! Check this out! There are hundreds of colleges to explore. In “live” sessions, your student can ask questions! This is a great way to look at MANY schools and narrow down lists.
- More Virtual Visits: Notre Dame, Washington University at St.Louis, Emory, and Johns Hopkins have joined together to have sessions on Aug.29.
- College Visits Upcoming! Here’s the schedule for this week. Sign up on Naviance or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- University of British Columbia Aug. 21, Aug. 25
- Univ. of Alabama, Aug 26
- Washington State and Purdue, Aug 27
- Grinnell College (Links to follow),
- Montana State September 10 and October 22 Click here for registering!
- Naviance Training- Your students will learn how to log onto Naviance and gain other college/career tips in classroom visits on September 7 and 8.
- Join a College Visit– If you see a school that looks interesting to your student, please let them know to come to the CCC to meet the representative.
- Volunteer and Work in the Community Click here for some ideas to get youstarted. We will be visiting with all students this year to introduce them to Naviance and ways to expand their interests.