- Parents: One-on-One Appointments – All Juniors should book an individual meeting with Ms. Reicher here. Parents can absolutely join. Let’s make sure we are creating a solid timeline for post Acalanes planning. Day/eve times available!
- Academy for Juniors this Wednesday and Friday: College 101 Q&A.
- Save the Date! Monday, March 1 from 7-8pm Sophomore College Planning – Join Wendy Reicher for a discussion addressing commonly asked questions from sophomore families including standardized testing, summer programs, volunteering, and more. Click here to register.
- One-on-One Appointments – All Sophomores and their families should book an individual meeting with Ms. Reicher here to discuss timelines, summer options and any college/career related planning.
- DVC enrollment presentation Tuesday, Feb 23. Register to attend here.
- Update college application results in Naviance.
- Look for the required Senior exit survey coming in March on Naviance.
Scholarships: Use this link to explore options.
Local Food Group recently opened a kitchen in Lafayette and is looking for greeters/hosts. Tons of hours available! $14-$16/hr. Check job posting for application details.
Facebook Page community resources for our parents to get the most updated information on college related topics in the news.
- CCC Website
- Facebook Page for Students – Have your senior or junior join the College and Career Student FB page.
Thank you for all your support!
Wendy Reicher, College and Career Advisor: email@example.com