How to Order Transcripts
If you are applying for anything that requires a transcript, or simply want to have a copy, use this link for instructions.
For those of you who missed our Challenge Success presentation Tuesday night, “A Healthy Approach to College Admissions”, check out the Parent Ed section below for the recording. Relevant information for all grade levels!
Follow me on my new Facebook Page.
Boys State applications available for Juniors who demonstrate leadership, character, scholarship, loyalty, and service in their school and community. Please have your student inquire for more information.
Please update your college application results in Naviance.
College Planning Info for Class of 2022
Important information this week, be sure to read as it shares lots of details!
Juniors: College Planning Academy Sessions
Encourage your students to sign up and use Ms. Reicher’s Zoom link to attend.
- Wednesday, Jan 20: About Me/Personal Assessments
- Wednesday, Jan 27: Building Your College List
- Rossmoor Scholarship – $3000 award. Min. GPA 3.0 and max expected family contribution of $20k.
- Taco Bell Foundation – Students who are passionate changemakers. Submission is a two min video on how they plan to use their passion to change the world. Juniors can apply too and defer funds! Due by Jan 20, 2021.
- Assistance League of Diablo Valley Scholarships – This philanthropic program of Assistance League Diablo Valley aids students with college expenses based upon their need, school/community activities, and grade point average. Applicants must be residents of Contra Costa County, California.
- AAUW Scholarship – $2000 awarded to a Senior woman who demonstrates a sustained commitment to community service as well as a grade point average of at least 3.0. Apply now!
- TZU Chi USA Scholars – $1500 awarded on the basis of financial need, academic achievement, and community involvement. Min GPA 3.0, Due 4/22.
All students grades 9-12 can book an individual meeting with Ms. Reicher here.
- Career Exploration
- Alternatives after High School
- Freshman College Planning
- Sophomore College Planning
- Junior College Planning
- Senior Checklist
- CCC Website
- Follow us on Instagram: @acalanesccc
- Facebook Page for Students Have your senior or junior join the College and Career Student FB page
Thank you for all your support!
Wendy Reicher, College and Career Advisor: email@example.com