DO NOTHING for health!
- Try practicing “non-doing” with your family to reap the benefits of calming down our nervous system. Try this sample practice.
- CALM: calm.com is a free app but there is a paid version also. There is currently a very well-priced promotion for the “student” version of the CALM app available via Amazon. My favorite feature is “The Daily Calm” – it’s just 10 minutes.
Did your student get both COVID-19 vaccines?
Yes: Please submit vaccine record here: COVID-19 Vaccination Record Submission Form
No: Please consider getting your student vaccinated – it’s so easy now. Vaccines will soon become available for the younger children as well.
Does your child have any ILLNESS SYMPTOMS? We are trying to be very vigilant about keeping our population at school healthy and safe. Please keep your student home if they are ill.
- Need more masks? Many students are arriving at school without a mask. Please make sure to have a generous supply of clean masks at home for your students. Everyone wears a mask indoors (outdoors optional with social distancing) and is encouraged to practice good hand hygiene.
- Any student that has illness symptoms should stay home until they have been symptom-free for at least 24 hours.
- If your student has a medical condition and/or needs medication available at school, please go to this link on my webpage to get the appropriate forms. All forms need to be filled out completely and signed by both the parents and the physician. Please bring any/all unexpired medication in its original bottle directly to me so that I can review the required medical documentation at that time.
- If there are any updates to your student’s vaccination record, please send me a copy. If your student is missing any required immunizations, they may not be able to be at school until those are complete. Please get in touch with me as soon as possible.
Please be in touch with me to discuss any medical, health, or wellness concerns.