Please report any COVID-related absences to the Attendance Recorder as soon as possible so I can do appropriate follow-up.
Is your student coming back to school in Hybrid? Medical Documentation for Students
We still need updated medical documentation for your student, especially if they will be participating in the Hybrid Model. Does your student need medication available at school? Does your student have updated medical issues/health issues? Do they have a new immunization record? Parents, please make sure you turn in any pertinent medical forms for your students for this school year, especially if your students will be in the Hybrid Model. See this page on my website and let me know if you have any questions.
Team Vaccine! Interested in Volunteering with Contra Costa Health Services Covid Vaccine Administration?
Here are the requirements to volunteer:
- Current license: RN, LVN, EMT, or DDS, PharmD, or MD.
- Completed background check and TB Test (provided by Contra Costa County)
- Completed online mandatory trainings Covid-19 Vaccine Training (ca.gov)
- Ability to volunteer 24 hours a week from Sunday through Saturday. Hours vary depending on assignment.
- Candidates must be able to work at all Contra Costa sites and have reliable transportation.
- If you can meet the minimum requirements, please complete the Volunteer Information Form and send to: COVID19Volunteers@cchealth.org.
COVID District Protocol
Available on AUHSD site and on my site.
February is Heart Health Month
We think a lot about what we can do as adults to promote heart health, and I want to put in a BIG PLUG for Lifestyle Medicine These same strategies are important to promote good health in our kids/students and hopefully prevent/reduce in their development of cardiovascular disease (it doesn’t just appear in adulthood – it takes years to develop).
Anyone can learn Hands-Only CPR
Another site I really like is from AHA: GO RED
Stay healthy and be well,