Take the same steps you would take to stay healthy during cold and flu season.
- Wash your hands often with soap and warm water for 20 seconds, particularly after coughing or sneezing. If you don’t have access to running water, use an alcohol-based hand cleanser.
- Don’t touch your eyes, nose or mouth.
- Stay away from people who are sick.
- Don’t share makeup, food, dishes or eating utensils.
- Wearing a surgical mask will not protect you from getting sick.
When to keep your student home from school? HERE
CDC Information on Coronavirus