Friday, April 16 from 10-11:30am – Dons Dialogue with Principal Bell
Join Principal Bell online to hear about the following topics:
- End of the Year Events Update
- Athletics Update with Acalanes Athletic Director, Randy Takahashi
- Department Updates from Math and Sciences
Register in advance here to attend this webinar.
Tuesday, April 20 at 7pm – “Angst” Film Screening & Discussion
Pre-register for this event in the Parent Ed section below, where you can find further event details.
Applications Due Saturday, May 1! Acalanes Volunteer Service Awards Program
Submit your applications NOW! After applications have been reviewed and qualified all students will be notified, via email, of their award level (Acalanes or President’s).
- Completed and signed Applications (along with any supporting materials from your organizations) should be scanned and emailed here.
- Download application forms here.
- If you have any questions, please email us!
APC Grants Awarded!
We are pleased to announce that five 2021 APC Spring Grants have been awarded – these projects encourage self-regulation and wellness, celebrate school community spirit, improve our campus experience, and drive thoughtful conversations around diversity and equity. Specifically, the grants were awarded in these areas:
- A guest speaker for Asian Pacific American Heritage Month in May
- Wellness tools for each classroom to promote self regulation concerning anxiety and stress
- Signage to celebrate ACA and return to campus for in-person
- User-friendly bulletin boards across campus to encourage easier communication from clubs, class events, and school-wide happenings
- Refresh of our Senior Deck (a special spot on campus to celebrate all graduating seniors) to accompany the beautiful new mural that was a gift from the graduating class of 2020