Tuesday, Jan 26 at 10am – ACA Chat Live with Andrea Powers & Katherine Walton
Join the first ACA Chat Live of 2021. If you haven’t joined before, check out this always-popular, high spirited online parent chat. Register here.
Friday, Jan 29 – ACA “We’ve Got Heart” DAY Campus Drive-Thru Honoring Mr. Huber:
• 3:00-3:30pm Seniors
• 3:30-4:00pm Juniors
• 4:00-4:30pm Sophomores
• 4:30-5:00pm Freshmen
• ALL students who attend will receive a new! ACA STRONG t-shirt
• Drop a note or letter of remembrance for Mr. Huber’s family
• Monument Crisis Center’s Food Drive Donations of peanut butter and boxes of cereal will be collected to support families in need
• Class officers & leadership will distribute fun goodie bags
• Seniors won’t want to miss a special “College Apps are Done!” treat
• Wave to AHS teachers & staff
ACA STRONG T-Shirts for Sale at ACA DAY (1/28)
For AHS parents (and siblings) who also want the new ACA STRONG t-shirt, we will have extras available for purchase at the ACA DAY Campus Drive-Thru on 1/28. $10 per t-shirt. Cash only please.
Friday, Jan 29 from 5-8pm – ACA STRONG Light Display Kick-Off
Mark your calendar! Students, parents, siblings & community members are invited to drive through campus to enjoy the ACA STRONG light display, which will include a coordinated radio broadcast complete with an Acalanes DJ! More details to come this week. THIS IS A NOT TO BE MISSED EVENT and is a great opportunity to be a part of some community spirit!
Questions, comments, or feedback, email firstname.lastname@example.org.