This Week’s School Schedule
Here is the school schedule this week based on the return to Hybrid Learning on Tuesday. Please watch your email for further information or updates.
- Monday, March 15 – Non-school day for students
- Tuesday, March 16 through Friday, March 19 – Hybrid Learning Schedule for all students
- Refer to the district schedule for details based on your student’s Cohort
Students participating in either the Hybrid In-Person Model or Fully Remote Model will both have access to Academy.
- Hybrid In-Person students will have 30-minute Academy during extended lunch on the days students are on campus. Acalanes will divide the on-campus population so while one group is eating, the other group will attend Academy and vice versa.
- Fully Remote students follow a different Academy schedule; details can be found here.
Reminder: Required Health Screening
All students and all school visitors are required to complete a COVID-19 screening every day that they come to school. Health screenings should be completed in the morning prior to arriving on campus. AHS recommends that students use the cell/mobile set up as it allows for a daily text reminder. Email registration is also available.
- Pro tip: Students should screen shot their “all clear” page and use it as their home screen. This “all clear” page is required to enter campus, but the page disappears from the app if you log off.
- Log in to Aeries PASS parent portal to confirm your student’s cohort; refer to the District website for your student’s specific schedule as determined by their Cohort.
- Visit this District webpage for the latest details regarding the return to hybrid instruction including student schedules, FAQs, timelines and more.
- View Contra Costa County tier metrics here
Post a comment