Things to Know this Week
- URGENT NEED… More Lunchtime Volunteers Needed ASAP! Free Lunch, specifically, free pizza lunch, has caused chaos and crowding during lunch and our staff needs our help. We are now asking for four parent volunteers, five days a week, to help pass out lunches and provide crowd control so that our Administration can focus on other campus issues. Please sign up here if you are able to work from 12:30-1:30pm any day of the week. Questions? Contact Caroline Volk email@example.com or Rebecca Ward firstname.lastname@example.org.
- AND… CORRECTION Regarding Lunchtime Volunteers – Already signed up to volunteer during lunch? We had a technical issue with our SignUpGenius and unfortunately, all existing sign ups were lost. PLEASE sign back in here and add your name back in. Thank you, and we are so sorry for the inconvenience!
- Attendance Procedures – Please remember that students must sign in and out in the Attendance Office when coming/leaving campus or when late to school for any reason. For the complete list of procedures, please refer to this document.
- Substitute Teachers Needed – Ever thought about being a substitute teacher? Flexible schedule, great academic environment, and earning potential! If so, now’s your chance. Acalanes Union High School District is in need of substitute teachers for all four high schools. Criteria and requirements have changed so if interested, please call (925) 280-3900 x6623 to inquire further.
- Submit Your Student’s Vaccination Status – If your student is vaccinated, you can submit proof of their COVID-19 vaccination here. Vaccinated students are not subject to quarantine if they are asymptomatic and determined to be a close contact to a COVID-19 positive individual. If you do not have a Google account, which is required to submit the documents electronically, you may use your student’s school email address.