Parents! Please report any COVID-related absences to the Attendance Recorder as soon as possible so I can do appropriate follow-up.
Team Vaccine! Interested in Volunteering with Contra Costa Health Services Covid Vaccine Administration? Here are the requirements to volunteer:
- Current license: RN, LVN, EMT, or DDS, PharmD or MD.
- Completed background check and TB Test (provided by Contra Costa County)
- Completed online mandatory trainings Covid-19 Vaccine Training (ca.gov)
- Ability to volunteer 24 hours a week from Sunday through Saturday. Hours vary depending on assignment.
- Candidates must be able to work at all Contra Costa sites and have reliable transportation.
- If you can meet the minimum requirements, please complete the Volunteer Information Form and send to: COVID19Volunteers@cchealth.org.
Medical Documentation for Students – We still need updated medical documentation for your student, especially if they will be participating in the Hybrid Model. Does your student need medication available at school? Does your student have updated medical issues/health issues? Do they have a new immunization record? Parents, please make sure you turn in any pertinent medical forms for your students for this school year, especially if your students will be in the Hybrid Model. See this page on my website and let me know if you have any questions.
COVID District Protocol – Available on AUHSD site and on my site.
Be COVID Proactive! See update on my google site. Stay healthy by keeping this symptom checklist in mind. “Bubbles” and “Pods” – consider the “stealth health” of yours. We need to keep this up even with the vaccine rollout!
Dvora Citron, RN, MS
Acalanes School Nurse Google Site