- Scholarship Opportunity – Check out this site for many scholarships!
- Rossmoor Scholarship Foundation – If your family has financial need and your child has been actively involved in community service, please check out this generous $2,500 scholarship!
- American Association of University Women – (AAUW) offers three $2,000 Scholarships to a graduating young woman who demonstrates a sustained commitment to community service as well as a grade point average of at least 3.0. If you know someone who meets these criteria, please share or email me.
- Save the Date! Wednesday, Jan 12 at 6:30pm in the PAC Parent Night – Susan Martin, our counselor, and Debbie Levy will host a Junior Parent night to learn more about the college application timeline and career opportunities. The event will be recorded and posted.
- Tuesday, Feb 1 from 6 to 7pm in the Collab Center at Acalanes Bookclub Meeting – Join junior parents to discuss Who Gets in and Why by Jeffrey Selingo.
- PSAT review – Please set up a 1:1 appointment to go over your child’s PSAT scores and take a deeper look at your students’ strengths and areas for growth.
- Personality Test – Click here for your student to take a 10 minute personality test! It’s a great first step in recognizing how people connect with others. Next is a look at a career interest profiler test.
- Resume Development – Have your child reach out to work on creating a resume!
- Volunteer – Here are some volunteer options to get you started. Check out the new forms for tracking volunteer service hours for recognized service awards.