Wednesday, Sept 1 at 7pm – Financial Aid Night with Tim Lenahan, the College Finance Guy
Mark your calendars for an informative evening. The cost of college is the 2nd largest purchase a family makes. Learn options available to make good financial decisions with regard to college choices. Here’s the Zoom link.
- Wednesday, Sept 8 at 6:30pm Senior Parent Webinar – Mark your calendars! This will be a night to learn about college & career planning details. Here’s the webinar link.
- 8 dates to join Virtual College Visits! Check this out! There are hundreds of colleges to explore. In “live” sessions, your student can ask questions! This is a great way to look at MANY schools and narrow down lists.
- College Visits! Juniors and Seniors! Big College Visit Week Upcoming! All visits are in-person, unless otherwise specified. The virtual ones have been quite engaging too! This is an excellent way to let a university know you may be interested! Tell your student to come by the CCC in the morning to pick up a pass. Sign up on Naviance or email email@example.com.
- University of Pittsburgh 8:30-9:15am
- Texas Tech 11:15am – 12:00pm
- Seton Hall 2:15-3:00pm
- Loyola University Chicago 9:45-10:30am
- Georgia Tech (virtual) 10:30-11:00am
- Vanderbilt (virtual) 11:10-11:40am
- University of Arizona 12:55-1:35pm
- St Mary’s College 8:35-9:20am
- Villanova University (virtual) 9:20-10:05am
- Penn State University (virtual) 1:35-2:20pm
- University of New Hampshire (virtual) 2:20-3:05pm
- University of Nevada, Reno (virtual) 11:10-11:40am
- UC San Diego (virtual) 8:35-9:20am
- Naviance Training – Your students will learn how to log onto Naviance and gain other college/career tips in classroom visits on September 7 and 8.
- Join a College Visit – Check out the VISITS above.
- Volunteer and Work in the Community – Click here for some ideas to get you started. We will be visiting with all students this year to introduce them to Naviance and ways to expand their interests.